The Some What Crazy Life

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

My Parents... The Voyagers
My parents recently return from a trip to Alaska. This wasn't their first time there, they have been to Alaska on the average once a year for the past ten year. They love catching that Alaskan Halibut and Salmon. This year they tried a different adventure. They cruise down the inside passage from Ketchikan into the Canadian Waters and finished in Washington. Check out my mom's blog on their trip. It's a work in progress. I only hope that I can travel as much as they do when I retire!!! http://quilts-dals-and-more.blogspot.com/

1 Comments:

Blogger Java Mom said...

Looks like lots of fun!!

I would love to go to Alaska someday. I love that troll under the bridge....that's super cool

8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home